Pictures of Mac setups

1356710

Comments

  • Reply 41 of 197
    jensonbjensonb Posts: 530member
    Here's mine, not as cool as some of yours:



  • Reply 42 of 197
    any more
  • Reply 43 of 197
    stustanleystustanley Posts: 236member
    This is mine, taken a couple of months ago when my desk was tidy!



  • Reply 44 of 197
    updated my setup



















    - 24" iMac 2.8ghz 2gb ram (update to 4gb soon), 320gb hdd, 256 ati radion graphics card, leopard

    - logitech z5500 digital computer 5.1 speakers (best ever)

    - Mybook 500gb hdd

    - hp photosmart printer not pictured
  • Reply 45 of 197
    zinfellazinfella Posts: 877member
    You guys and your tidy desks, make me sick! ;o)
  • Reply 46 of 197
    stustanleystustanley Posts: 236member
    lol its hardly ever that clear - it is currently completely covered in notes (i've just finished exams!)
  • Reply 47 of 197
    gavrielgavriel Posts: 175member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stustanley View Post


    This is mine, taken a couple of months ago when my desk was tidy!







    I must get my hands on that background image. Pretty please tell me where you got it.
  • Reply 48 of 197
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gavriel View Post


    I must get my hands on that background image. Pretty please tell me where you got it.



    A friend of mine took it while they were on holiday.
  • Reply 49 of 197
    stustanleystustanley Posts: 236member
    does no-one else round here have a mac?????!!??!!
  • Reply 50 of 197
    yvonyvon Posts: 40member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stustanley View Post


    does no-one else round here have a mac?????!!??!!



    of course...

    I can take a picture of my mac book on my kitechen table...

    But you all know what my macbook look like. Maybe not my ketchen table though!
  • Reply 51 of 197
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zinfella View Post


    You guys and your tidy desks, make me sick! ;o)



    Ha ha! My desk is covered in junk: mostly reference books and notepads. It would be a hell of a lot worse, too, if it weren't for the lingerie/jewelry cabinet that I repurposed as a storage unit for all of the electronics and desk-set junk that I seem to have. These types of cabinets are great because they typically have a lot of small drawers. (No, I don't have any lingerie ... I bought the cabinet used with this repurposing in mind).
  • Reply 52 of 197
    yvonyvon Posts: 40member
    ok, here is my setup:



    I will replace it with an imac 24 soon...I can't wait.



  • Reply 53 of 197
    zinfellazinfella Posts: 877member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post


    Ha ha! My desk is covered in junk: mostly reference books and notepads. It would be a hell of a lot worse, too, if it weren't for the lingerie/jewelry cabinet that I repurposed as a storage unit for all of the electronics and desk-set junk that I seem to have. These types of cabinets are great because they typically have a lot of small drawers. (No, I don't have any lingerie ... I bought the cabinet used with this repurposing in mind).



    Did you think that I wanted to hear about your drawers?
  • Reply 54 of 197
    stustanleystustanley Posts: 236member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yvon View Post


    ok, here is my setup:



    I will replace it with an imac 24 soon...I can't wait.







    They look like quite a nice pair of speakers. You do much audio work?
  • Reply 55 of 197
    yvonyvon Posts: 40member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stustanley View Post


    They look like quite a nice pair of speakers. You do much audio work?



    A little but not that much. Nothing pro that for sure.

    But I like to have a good sound when I listen to music.

    I also have all my albums on an hard drive, it's much easier to listen to my music that way.
  • Reply 56 of 197
    Heres some pics of my setup. I have a iMac 2.0 ghz C2D and a Sony LCD Projector







  • Reply 57 of 197
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nascarnate326 View Post


    Heres some pics of my setup. I have a iMac 2.0 ghz C2D and a Sony LCD Projector







    That's pretty sweet. Do you have a proper screen to project it onto, or do you just use a wall?
  • Reply 58 of 197
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stustanley View Post


    That's pretty sweet. Do you have a proper screen to project it onto, or do you just use a wall?



    I have a screen but its big and clunky( tri pod type) We just use the wall most the time since its not HD or anything super nice. Works great for dvd movies. In the next few weeks im moving so I will be getting some speakers and everything too



    For clarification, in the bottom left corner that is a roll of paper towl so that shows how big the image really is.
  • Reply 59 of 197
    bclapperbclapper Posts: 237member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nascarnate326 View Post


    For clarification, in the bottom left corner that is a roll of paper towl so that shows how big the image really is.



    Paper towel? What sort of 'dvd movies' are you watching then?



    Sorry, couldn't resist that one
  • Reply 60 of 197
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stustanley View Post


    This is mine, taken a couple of months ago when my desk was tidy!







    The shelf full of empty liquor bottles REALLY makes that picture !
Sign In or Register to comment.