Mobile Me and iPhone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Can anyone tell me if Mobile Me is available yet? My email address works with it but I can't get the web site. Anyone know when it will be available? I want to learn how to use it before I purchase my new iPhone.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    bbwibbwi Posts: 812member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dsosb View Post

Can anyone tell me if Mobile Me is available yet? My email address works with it but I can't get the web site. Anyone know when it will be available? I want to learn how to use it before I purchase my new iPhone.

Thanks

No, it's not available yet. The email addresses have been created so they work but the website is still not available.

I'm sure Apple will post something on their site when it does become available so just keep monitoring
  • Reply 2 of 4
    dsosbdsosb Posts: 52member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bbwi View Post

No, it's not available yet. The email addresses have been created so they work but the website is still not available.

I'm sure Apple will post something on their site when it does become available so just keep monitoring

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    galleygalley Posts: 971member
    As you may have read already, the MobileMe service will go live Wed. evening.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    dsosbdsosb Posts: 52member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Galley View Post

As you may have read already, the MobileMe service will go live Wed. evening.

Yes, thanks very much!