How do I convert .swf to .avi/.mpg???

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Sheesh, what is it about converting video that draws the spammers like flies?
  • Reply 22 of 28
    slash*)slash*) Posts: 2member
    What did you mean?

I am not a spammer, I'm real user of this program, whos says own opinion.

This theme is actual for many people and me, because I download many various movies and films from internet and watch them on my PSP and I forced to use the converter very often.

I wished to help some people, which don't have experience in it and recommend this prog, because i tested it and it arranges me in all

And to useful it for you or not - your choice
  • Reply 23 of 28
    I need to convert SWF to a movie format...

I have Jing for movie screen captures and it saves to SWF. I do not have Flash either.

I would like to publish these files to YouTube, but, well, YouTube can't handle SWF, and I'm not up for spending (I don't have a credit card).
  • Reply 24 of 28
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mother MIA View Post

Goodmoning I prefer to use Macvide FlashVideo Converter.It`s convert any Adobe (Macromedia) Flash (*.swf, *.flv files) to video movie mp4 (iPod Video), MOV, 3GP, ASF/WMV, mpeg files.

I like this program, I hope I helped you

Hi! I must say this programm can be used for different purpose: create new videos or convert your favourite flash movies. And the same you can do with games (convert to your mobile devices).
  • Reply 25 of 28
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by autism10 View Post

I need to convert SWF to a movie format...

I have Jing for movie screen captures and it saves to SWF. I do not have Flash either.

I would like to publish these files to YouTube, but, well, YouTube can't handle SWF, and I'm not up for spending (I don't have a credit card).

I've encountered this same problem, using JING to capture my screen but failing to publish the SWF files on youtube. adobe media encoder didn't take the SWF files, MacVide Flash Video converter failed as well. you ever find a solution to convert ur SWF?
  • Reply 26 of 28
    I'm sorry for writing in this rather old thread, but I've found it while googling. I had the same question as the thread starter. Thanks to everyone for the links to various converters. I've tried several of them. I had some troubles using iShowU - the output files doesn't have sound! As for Moyea converter, it reduces the quality of the original video too much, I know, that there's always a loss in quality when converting video into flash, but in this case it was too significang. Macvide FlashVideo works fine, has different options of output that can be set by the user, so this converter I liked most of all. The only drawback - it's not free
  • Reply 27 of 28
    I suspect you need Mac SWF Converter for that, if at all possible... you can go to google.com to search for get it
  • Reply 28 of 28
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,320moderator
    Spammers are just going to keep bumping this thread.