Hardware improvements the 2009 iPhone will need to satisfy me! And get me to buy.

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 63
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Wow...did you just rip on your OWN Mom? Really though, he said he's done with me. It's too bad...I really just don't see where he is coming from. He's furious about the iPhone 1) lacking a feature he won't use and 2) not having battery life beyond what is technically feasible.

It's one thing to say he's like to see some more improvements before upgrading. It's another to chastise Apple and essentially call their upgrade a joke. I could understand if he said "I'd like to have more memory, a better camera and better battery life" before I upgrade to 3G." But that's not what he did.

Untwist those knickers, I was just winding you up. This upgrade is not good enough (for me). So, I was listing what I want to see in the next one. I do however doubt it will happen.

This thread would have been a lot simpler if people just said they want different things, or they don't need that much, and not try to prove why I am "wrong". Keeping the same 2MP camera in the phone is not simple not good enough in my opinion. They could have done more. Yeah the cost, bla..
  • Reply 62 of 63
    justflybobjustflybob Posts: 1,337member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Untwist those knickers, I was just winding you up. This upgrade is not good enough (for me). So, I was listing what I want to see in the next one. I do however doubt it will happen.

This thread would have been a lot simpler if people just said they want different things, or they don't need that much, and not try to prove why I am "wrong". Keeping the same 2MP camera in the phone is not simple not good enough in my opinion. They could have done more. Yeah the cost, bla..

Yeah, it's hard to have reasonable discourse in ANY Apple forum due to someone/anyone having their knickers twisted.

That, and me mum wants to know why you haven't called?
  • Reply 63 of 63
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justflybob View Post

Yeah, it's hard to have reasonable discourse in ANY Apple forum due to someone/anyone having their knickers twisted.

That, and me mum wants to know why you haven't called?

I called....... someone