Funniest Ringtones?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I just made a ringtone that I thought was rather amusing.

"Female Having Orgasm" from iTunes.

I wish we could make custom sounds for the text and emails. I want the "Mail Motha F**ka" from Eurotrip!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post

I wish we could make custom sounds for the text and emails. I want the "Mail Motha F**ka" from Eurotrip!

I've got a buddy who uses an air raid siren sound as his ringtone. It's pretty amusing. I've toyed with using machinegun fire as my ringtone...
  • Reply 2 of 13
    sam damonsam damon Posts: 129member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bancho View Post

I've got a buddy who uses an air raid siren sound as his ringtone. It's pretty amusing. I've toyed with using machinegun fire as my ringtone...

Of course, iToner lets one create ringtones to your heart's content. All of my iPhone-using friends have it.
  • Reply 4 of 13
    Why not just use garage band (mac users) for ringtones. I've made a bunch of them and it exports directly to your ringtones folder in iTunes.
  • Reply 5 of 13
    I know how to make them. I was just curious as to what people are setting as their own ringtones.
  • Reply 6 of 13
    irnchrizirnchriz Posts: 1,617member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sam Damon View Post

Of course, iToner lets one create ringtones to your heart's content. All of my iPhone-using friends have it.

why bother with iToner. Convert any audio file that you want as a ringtone to AAC (.m4a file extension) and change the file extension to .m4r

Drop it in iTunes and thats it.
  • Reply 7 of 13
    btitusjrbtitusjr Posts: 53member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by irnchriz View Post

why bother with iToner. Convert any audio file that you want as a ringtone to AAC (.m4a file extension) and change the file extension to .m4r

Really if you paid $15 bucks for itoner you got ripped off. There is just no need for it when you can do it all for free.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    macaloymacaloy Posts: 104member
    I am old school I guess

I love the Old Phone ring
  • Reply 9 of 13
    skp_srskp_sr Posts: 21member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post

why couldn't that be done??
  • Reply 10 of 13
    skp_srskp_sr Posts: 21member
    Quote:

exactly!
  • Reply 11 of 13
    Quote:

How do you select the particular section of a long track?
  • Reply 12 of 13
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

How do you select the particular section of a long track?

Drag it into Garage Band and chop it up. Export to iTunes as a "Ringtone" from the 'Share' menu in Garage Band.
  • Reply 13 of 13
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Drag it into Garage Band and chop it up. Export to iTunes as a "Ringtone" from the 'Share' menu in Garage Band.

I am intrigued ... but can't figure out how to do this. The Garage Band tutorials didn't help me either, and I tried dragging a track onto the icon and that produced no result. Can you give me a few more tips, or direct me to where I can figure this out? I would appreciate it!