AT&T referral Program - You get $25 and I get $25

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
If you plan to buy iPhone or any AT&T phone, you should think about doing this. AT&T has a referral program that pays referrer (me) and referee (you) $25 each. All I need from you are first and last name and email address. I will send you a referral email.

All you have to do is to activate a phone and register for the referral program yourself. Once it is validated, you and I get $25 each. So if you need a referral, please email me your first/last name and email address at [email protected]

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dk152 View Post

If you plan to buy iPhone or any AT&T phone, you should think about doing this. AT&T has a referral program that pays referrer (me) and referee (you) $25 each. All I need from you are first and last name and email address. I will send you a referral email.

All you have to do is to activate a phone and register for the referral program yourself. Once it is validated, you and I get $25 each. So if you need a referral, please email me your first/last name and email address at [email protected]

Before we all go shooting you our personal info to add to your auto responder spamming machine - how about something to verify what you are saying - like a link to the info at ATT etc.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    lundylundy Posts: 4,466member
    I am going to leave this up as there is indeed such an at&t program.

But of course this could also be used to harvest email addresses. Use a throwaway one if you reply.

If anyone finds that this is bogus, flag the post.