AT&T direct fullfillment

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Do you have to buy it upfront, or do you just get on a list at the AT&T stores? If you have to pay upfront, and find an iphone elsewhere before yours comes in at AT&T, do you get a refund?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soundhound View Post

Do you have to buy it upfront, or do you just get on a list at the AT&T stores? If you have to pay upfront, and find an iphone elsewhere before yours comes in at AT&T, do you get a refund?

They just take the order and swipe your card to hold it. As soon as it comes in - they will charge the card. So if you find one elsewhere - just call ATT and cancel the order and you should be fine (realizing that you would need to be in a position to get the phone under their guidelines etc bla bla)

I ordered mine 10 days ago and am still waiting.....
  • Reply 2 of 3
    i went with my friend on the first day and he ordered a black 16gb. he wanted to change it to 16gb white when he went to pick it up, but they wanted to charge him a 15% restocking fee if he wanted a white one. not sure if it applies if the phone doesn't get there before you want to change.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    went to the AT&T store. When your phone comes in you can just go in and return it right then if you don't want it. So they charge you, but you get all your $$ back.

I did. On the list. Shouldn't take more than, what, a year?