European (EU) web stores that ships unlocked iPhone 3G internationally

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hi all,

Can anybody recommend web shops that sell iPhone 3G and ship internationally (EU)?

In Denmark the telecompany that sell the iPhones (Telia) is so lousy that alot of people would prefer to stick with their old company and buy an unlocked iPhone instead.

Iknow some countries have laws against selling locked products so there should be a possibility?

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    m.o.s.tm.o.s.t Posts: 255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xyz001 View Post

Hi all,

Can anybody recommend web shops that sell iPhone 3G and ship internationally (EU)?

In Denmark the telecompany that sell the iPhones (Telia) is so lousy that alot of people would prefer to stick with their old company and buy an unlocked iPhone instead.

Iknow some countries have laws against selling locked products so there should be a possibility?

Any suggestions?

The only thought that comes to mind as far as a 'web shop' would be ebay.... if you catch someone that got an iPhone 3G and for some reason is selling it. I would be very cautious that you don't get taken in on a scam

But to answer your question I don't think any cellular company is *yet* authorized to sell the iPhone online
  • Reply 2 of 2
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M.O.S.T View Post

But to answer your question I don't think any cellular company is *yet* authorized to sell the iPhone online

O2 sell the iPhone online. They're not unlocked though, and you still have to sign up for a contract.