Has Anyone Had Success Using Proxifier?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I was fortunate enough to grab NetShare when it was available, and I'm trying to get Proxifier to work with it so I don't have to tell individual applications to use my iPhone's proxy settings, however, I'm doing something wrong and Mail and Adium are unable to get through.

I've selected Proxy Settings? from the Options menu, clicked Add and entered the same IP address (192.168.10.1:1080) that I assigned to the NetShare app. I've Checked SOCKS 5 without authentication and clicked Okay twice.

Am I missing a step? Did I forget something? Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nobody Special View Post

I was fortunate enough to grab NetShare when it was available, and I'm trying to get Proxifier to work with it so I don't have to tell individual applications to use my iPhone's proxy settings, however, I'm doing something wrong and Mail and Adium are unable to get through.

I've selected Proxy Settings? from the Options menu, clicked Add and entered the same IP address (192.168.10.1:1080) that I assigned to the NetShare app. I've Checked SOCKS 5 without authentication and clicked Okay twice.

Am I missing a step? Did I forget something? Thanks.

I am having the same issues....I can't find anything on the web that helps with this and the proxifier web site is no help.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rnt87d4k23 View Post

?the proxifier web site is no help.

The online manual is pretty weak.