ok, who has the brass balls or Titanium ovaries to be the next workerbee?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
somebody must have photos, inside info....haven't we been toyed with enough by apple and it's hints that are not hints....how can something, or somethings, be kept so under wraps??? people out there have the info we need....please share....many people's sanity and ability to sleep depends on leaked info and pictures....stat damnit, i didn't sleep last night and i won't probably sleep tonight and it is aging me in a most unflattering way.....SJ is gonna need to pay for my freakin therapy soon....if anybody releases photos and gets fired, they can come stay at my house...we have an extra room..... g

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: thegelding ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    tmatma Posts: 76member
    [quote] many people's sanity and ability to sleep depends on leaked info and pictures....stat damnit, i didn't sleep last night and i won't probably sleep tonight and it is aging me in a most unflattering way.....SJ is gonna need to pay for my freakin therapy soon <hr></blockquote>

Think maybe we could get together and start an online petition for Apple to stop toying with us?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    logan calelogan cale Posts: 1,281member
    I like their toying. It's fun. Come in #OrangeInsider on irc.webchatting.com tonight for another fun chat waiting for Day 4's tagline.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I also like what Apple's doing. Yeah, I might be going crazy because of it but it's still fun.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Everyone that lives near an Apple store---go dig through the dumpsters behind the mall around midnight your time.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Only at AppleInsider do we have rumors of rumors of rumors of some niche computer company's press anouncements.

And does Apple update the taglines at promptly 12AM PST (3AM EST)?
  • Reply 6 of 8
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAddict:

<strong>

And does Apple update the taglines at promptly 12AM PST (3AM EST)?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I believe so

• Reply 7 of 8
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    the last two nights in arow the new tagline appeared at almost exactly midnight Pacific time...i was refreshing about every 30 second from about 5 minutes till 1 am my time (i'm in mountain...you know the time zone that follows no t.v. schedule) on to the change...apple seems very committed to changing the tag line right at midnight so far....g
  • Reply 8 of 8
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    so spymac is the only place/person with photos of Apple's new machines and devices....and they had to make it up!! dang, apple can keep a lid on things when they want to....please somebody log on as workerbee2 or Way Beyond or Waybeyondworkerbee and slip us the goods....

g

this is a lot of fun isn't it?? if i got a dell would i have this much fun with new releases and up-dates to hardware???