Red Apple iPhone 3G for my wife !

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Red Apple iPhone 3G for my wife !

Rumours are running wild again. This time, it was mentioned that a Red iPhone 3G will be available . True or not? I am not sure.if yes, When it will be released ? I want buy one my wife as Christmas boxes,i think the color is women's lover,Looks tasty.besides Is there no need for a case?I have found two sites:

http://www.sourcingmap.com/iphone-cases-c-983_1757.html http://www.beyzacases.com/cat-apple-iphone-3g-cases.cfm

i dont really want onloine but if u must put it please give me the exact link not just the website. thanks!and How much will actually for the Red iphone 3G?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    The red looks better than the white IMHO. But I'll stick with the black. Once you go black, you never go back.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aihackpre1 View Post

ok, the red is great

The colors clash a little don't you think? Very nice otherwise
  • Reply 3 of 7
    m021478m021478 Posts: 71member
    Forget about Red...how about a purple back plate, a red front frame, a yellow home button, and a pink SIM tray...(the image below is a screenshot of my example custom color configuration, that I made special just for you on Colorware's website...

(FYI - this is a REAL, not rumored, company with a legitimate color anodizing service...I've used them before to buy my girlfriend a yellow iPod Nano - to verify this for yourself, do a google search for "colorware iPhone 3g" and check out the first couple links from sites like engadget, gizmodo, etc...)

• Reply 4 of 7
    Thats pretty cool. The GF would love one in hot pink but $150 to paint just the back. You've got to be kidding me.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    probablyprobably Posts: 139member
    Making a damn good (RED) model for Christmas would be an appropriate distraction from their newly-acquired ability to place the real versions of those red Maps.app pins on a world map in their imperial boardroom in Cupertino.

And I would buy it

 is so funny
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post

Thats pretty cool. The GF would love one in hot pink but $150 to paint just the back. You've got to be kidding me.

If you look at the fee they charge to anodize any of the rest of the phone ($20, $20, $10) I think the $150 includes a fee for both colorizing the back, as well as their overall fee for performing the service to begin with...it includes their "service fee", if you will...

I agree though...it is expensive, considering the phone costs $199...
  • Reply 7 of 7
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    Don't companies sell skins by now for the 3G?