iPhone not pushing Calendar events

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Mobileme had been working fine for me during the first couple of weeks and then about three weeks ago, I entered my work schedule into my phone, thinking it would push everything into my MM Calendar but it hasn't worked since then. It's been about three weeks since any of my new iPhone calendar events have been updated on MM. I have checked iCal as well and it also shows the same events that MM has.

I have tried syncing through iTunes and syncing through System Preferences and still no luck. I thought about deleting my MM account from my phone and putting it right back on but I wasn't sure if it would delete all of my events? The Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Bookmarks are all set to Push so I don't know if I should try switching off the Calendar and turning that back on but I get the "Synced Calendars will be removed your iPhone" message so I don't know if that means it will erase everything too?

Anyone else having these issues? Even when I enter events into iCal, it isn't pushing it to MM. Or am I mistaken on that part? Is that also supposed to push?

Not sure if this should go in the Applications forum or here but thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    physguyphysguy Posts: 920member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by themachines04 View Post

Mobileme had been working fine for me during the first couple of weeks and then about three weeks ago, I entered my work schedule into my phone, thinking it would push everything into my MM Calendar but it hasn't worked since then. It's been about three weeks since any of my new iPhone calendar events have been updated on MM. I have checked iCal as well and it also shows the same events that MM has.

I have tried syncing through iTunes and syncing through System Preferences and still no luck. I thought about deleting my MM account from my phone and putting it right back on but I wasn't sure if it would delete all of my events? The Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Bookmarks are all set to Push so I don't know if I should try switching off the Calendar and turning that back on but I get the "Synced Calendars will be removed your iPhone" message so I don't know if that means it will erase everything too?

Anyone else having these issues? Even when I enter events into iCal, it isn't pushing it to MM. Or am I mistaken on that part? Is that also supposed to push?

Not sure if this should go in the Applications forum or here but thanks in advance.

FYI, just tried mine and worked fine. Added an event to my iPhone and it showed up on MM by the time I logged in - less than 15 seconds.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Yes, I know it works. My brother's works just fine
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Yes, I know it works. My brother's works just fine

Then what were you asking with

Quote:

Even when I enter events into iCal, it isn't pushing it to MM. Or am I mistaken on that part? Is that also supposed to push?

?

This is what I was says works with mine therefore that is how it is currently supposed to work.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I know that it works for other users but for some reason my calendar is the only thing not pushing
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:

I know that it works for other users but for some reason my calendar is the only thing not pushing

Did you try turning off calendars and contact on your iPhone on you MM account and then back on? You'll of course lose anything that hasn't sync'd up to the web but it might clear out whatever is going on?