Tutorials for Mac OS

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Hi Guys,

Recently I have started working on Machintosh Operating System. Is there any better tutorials that anyone can refer for learning MAC.

ExpertQTP

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Have you viewed the tutorials on Apple's website?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    No, I havent checked Apple's tutorials as of now. Till now I was doing google sesrch for tutorials on Tiger but couldnt find any appropriate one. Let me see Apple's tutorials as well. Maybe, I can get something better. Thanx anyways.

ExpertQTP
  • Reply 3 of 7
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 582member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by expert.qtp View Post

Is there any better tutorials that anyone can refer for learning MAC.

Sorry to be a pest but...

"Are there any better tutorials..."

MAC - Short for Media Access Control address, a hardware address that uniquely identifies each node of a network

Mac - A computer made by Apple

• Reply 4 of 7
    mdriftmeyermdriftmeyer Posts: 7,503member
    All advanced networking constructs can be gleened from the OS X Server Resources:

http://www.apple.com/server/macosx/resources/
  • Reply 5 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Drag and drop.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    This doesn't really apply to learning the OS, but... if you want to learn to use various professional apps you could try: http://www.lynda.com/ (it's not free... it's aimed at people who use these things for profit )
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by expert.qtp View Post

Hi Guys,

Recently I have started working on Machintosh Operating System. Is there any better tutorials that anyone can refer for learning MAC.

ExpertQTP

There are a few different mac tutorials around(just Google it) but some of the easiest videos to understand and most focused on a new mac owner are from Mac Video Training.

Go check out the mac tutorials videos. I was on pc's since 93 and lost on my new Air until I check these out. Canadian prices too so you save $20 depending on how the dollar is doing.