MobileMe subscription extended additional 60 days

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Just got an email from Apple stating that they are extending MobileMe subscriptions an additional 60 days to compensate members for ongoing problems. Not as good as a fix but at least acknowledges the continuing problems.

Quote:

We have already made many improvements to MobileMe, but we still have many more to make. To recognize our users' patience, we are giving every MobileMe subscriber as of today a free 60 day extension. This is in addition to the one month extension most subscribers have already received. We are working very hard to make MobileMe a great service we can all be proud of. We know that MobileMe's launch has not been our finest hour, and we truly appreciate your patience as we turn this around. Read this article for more details.

The MobileMe Team

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    idunnoidunno Posts: 645member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by penchanted View Post

Just got an email from Apple stating that they are extending MobileMe subscriptions an additional 60 days to compensate members for ongoing problems. Not as good as a fix but at least acknowledges the continuing problems.

I got the same e-mail... not bad though. All up that is 90 days free, which agreed isn't as good as a fix, is still something.

Speaking of, I actually just tried to upload something from my work comp to my documents part of mobileMe... it failed everytime I tried. Anyone else tried to upload files to mobileMe?