New MacBook Pro graphic missing from Apple.com

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I don't know if this has been mentioned by anyone yet, but when you go to the Mac page of Apple.com, the little graphic advertising the new Macbook Pro has been replaced by either MobileMe or the new mac/free ipod promotion. The new "sticker" in the Store left the MBP awhile ago, but now the graphic on the main Mac page is gone.

Perhaps another little indicator of an upcoming refresh?

I could be reaching...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    You are. Go to sleep for 12 hours.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Oh Jesus H. Christ! You have got to be kidding me.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,174member
    Quick! Over here! Look! More straw for grasping at!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    mcarlingmcarling Posts: 1,106member
    It's not completely worthless as an indicator, but it's not in the top 20 -- maybe not in the top 100. The best reason to expect new laptops soon is the new chips from Intel. The second best reason is that the current revisions have been out about as long as the typical Apple laptop product cycle.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    A special online iPod store you can trust, we provide the best original Apple iPod products with a favourable price lower by 20%-50% than any other Apple or eBay retail stores around the world. We have unbeatable after sale service and fast delivery. 80% of the eBay sellers dealing in iPod accessories are provided by us.

Our products include: iPod player and iPod Touch\\iPod 5G/Video\\iPod Classic\\iPod nano\\iPod Minihousing、screen and other accessories .

All our iPod products are 100% Genuine & Original Apple made!

Our store: www.itopstore.com

Welcome to my store!

Hot Line: +86-539-8109185

MSN: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

Vip Service Email: [email protected]