Russian iPhone 3G deal demands 1.8 million sales per year

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49
    merdheadmerdhead Posts: 587member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zlyden View Post

Damn! (Sorry, I have to say it)

We are on Mac-Apple-Products forum, right?

So, what the the heck the things you see on TV (in USA or Russia or in Europe) has to do with it?

Please, let's keep all kind lies to politicians and TV-news persons (this is their job, OK) and speak about iPhones for a few more posts...

Sorry, but in the free world we don't dictate to others what they can and cannot talk about.
  • Reply 42 of 49
    merdheadmerdhead Posts: 587member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rxer View Post

пиздец!!!

я бля в шоке)

надеюсь здесь есть админы бля,которые по русски шарят и не удалят это сообщение,потому что понимают всю правду

I am from Russia

1. Russian people earn enough to buy iPhone for 700$, MacBook Pro for 2500$, to buy flat, that costs about 150.000 euro at least(1 room flat)! thay can buy ferary, bently. about 5% of our Moscow students have iPhone, about 2% of our students have VERTU. But in Moscow people hate iPhone because it is not very good toy for play. As u know, Russian people are much more clever than American one. And each person want to have:ICQ, MSN, E-mail....etc... iPhone can have theese programs, but they are not very good... Symbian...is another story.

iPhone just a toy. many people sell it back...

2. Georgia... Americans think, that Rusia is an agressor! Do u know at least where Georgia is situated??? It is not amerian state! It is an independet country, whis is ruled by мудак и даун Bush. He want a war with Russia....But he has forgotten about our friends.........CHINA.....Japan....Kazakstan. The first napalm was from Georgia. Russia didnt make any strike!!! Osetia wants to be either independent or part of Russia

США это не государство. нет нации,нет истории. это Пампкин Пай какой то, ай айфон-херня! покупайте нокию!!!

I think you are mistaken about freedom and democracy. It doesn't involve paying too much for things and not buying toys. Quite the opposite. In the US, arguably a relatively free country, most things are cheap and people spend most of their money on toys.
  • Reply 43 of 49
    nasdarqnasdarq Posts: 137member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by merdhead View Post

For those not familiar, Nietzsche is a German philosopher. He is famous for saying "God is dead".

right "... and we have killed him".
  • Reply 44 of 49
    Quote:

пиздец!!!

я бля в шоке)

надеюсь здесь есть админы бля,которые по русски шарят и не удалят это сообщение,потому что понимают всю правду

I am from Russia

1. Russian people earn enough to buy iPhone for 700$, MacBook Pro for 2500$, to buy flat, that costs about 150.000 euro at least(1 room flat)! thay can buy ferary, bently. about 5% of our Moscow students have iPhone, about 2% of our students have VERTU. But in Moscow people hate iPhone because it is not very good toy for play. As u know, Russian people are much more clever than American one. And each person want to have:ICQ, MSN, E-mail....etc... iPhone can have theese programs, but they are not very good... Symbian...is another story.

2. Georgia... Americans think, that Rusia is an agressor! Do u know at least where Georgia is situated??? It is not amerian state! It is an independet country, whis is ruled by мудак и даун Bush. He want a war with Russia....But he has forgotten about our friends.........CHINA.....Japan....Kazakstan. The first napalm was from Georgia. Russia didnt make any strike!!! Osetia wants to be either independent or part of Russia

США это не государство. нет нации,нет истории. это Пампкин Пай какой то, ай айфон-херня! покупайте нокию!!!

I agree with this guy, Our government under Bush are the worst corrupt bastards to ever be in the white house and we can say thanks to white america (aka. the bible belt) who are a bunch of drones for the republicans. I am a russian american who has lived in NYC since I was a year and a half old, And I can say this, Just because our government are stupid ass wholes does not mean our people are like him (well for the most part anyway) And I also must say, iPhone 3G Rocks. It is better then Symbian as I have used Symbian OS for many years in the sony ericcson P800, P900 & P910. OS X is the best OS I ever used hands down. As for the South Osettian people, I sympathize with them because Georgia was in fact trying to change their will by force and murder, Thanks to the russian military, the Georgian forces were beat down like rats that they are. We americans should not back rats like them at all. We russian american imigrants in south Brooklyn make fun of Georgians and we have many stupid jokes about them, they are worse then polaks.

I hope we did not make the russians too mad at us because of the dumb Bush policies, they are the most strongest and smartest nation on earth, they just had a hard time getting out of their troubled past but they are on the rise and a force to be feared & revered.

17" Macbook Pro, 20" iMac G5, 15" PowerBook G4, 5th gen iPod 30-GB and 16-GB iPhone 3G
  • Reply 45 of 49
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:

пиздец!!!

я бля в шоке)

I am from Russia

Now THIS is an amusing post!
  • Reply 46 of 49
    Quote:

nasdarq

Have u ever been to Russia or to Georgia?

Every man in USA or as u from England( now every this is called NATO) think that we have started the war in Chechna, that we have made the conflict in Ygoslavia, Iran,Irag,Afganistan,Sector Gaza... U think so because mass media show u falce!!!

1. Chechnya... this war is even described by Lermontov...this is partisanian war and it never stop( our guys only try to stop it...so we have victims...)

2. Afganistan....YEEeeeeeeeahh...we've started It...in the same way many centuries ago. we help to stop it, NATO say, that we are agressors! we kill people...but nato soldiers kill usual peple....Russian as evols...ciborgs

3. Everything about Saadam Huseyn... GODNESS!!! He is a great man! He has make the rise of economics! the petrol costed 0.1. euro when he ruled! People were happy...NOOOoooo...Nobody can live better the Americans are...NATO helps...every county lick ass to america. For example Baltian Countries, Ukraine....everythin but they were loved by NATO...

4. Sector Gaza....Yeeeeeeeh.... We are evols because we sell ammos and give products to victims of this war....we are evols!

everything! EVERYTHING u hear about Russia on your mass media is holly false!!!

In Russia everybody luaghs at NATO and company. There are many sites where u can read about how Euoropean and amerian media tell false! bash.org.ru for example. If u understood Russian like I know English, u've changed your opinion!

I live in Russia, I know whats matter indeed

Another amusing post!

I've got a lot of Russians buying houses in my neighborhood. They tear down the old ones and put up monstrosities that don't fit the rules. They submit plans that are proper, but then when they have the actual building, it rarely conforms to those plans. They don't care. They drive the wrong way down the street. They won't say hello to their non Russian neighbors etc. Sad.

But even they are fleeing the Russia of today. I wonder who that leaves behind.
  • Reply 47 of 49
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheAre View Post

I agree with this guy, Our government under Bush are the worst corrupt bastards to ever be in the white house and we can say thanks to white america (aka. the bible belt) who are a bunch of drones for the republicans. I am a russian american who has lived in NYC since I was a year and a half old, And I can say this, Just because our government are stupid ass wholes does not mean our people are like him (well for the most part anyway) And I also must say, iPhone 3G Rocks. It is better then Symbian as I have used Symbian OS for many years in the sony ericcson P800, P900 & P910. OS X is the best OS I ever used hands down. As for the South Osettian people, I sympathize with them because Georgia was in fact trying to change their will by force and murder, Thanks to the russian military, the Georgian forces were beat down like rats that they are. We americans should not back rats like them at all. We russian american imigrants in south Brooklyn make fun of Georgians and we have many stupid jokes about them, they are worse then polaks.

I hope we did not make the russians too mad at us because of the dumb Bush policies, they are the most strongest and smartest nation on earth, they just had a hard time getting out of their troubled past but they are on the rise and a force to be feared & revered.

17" Macbook Pro, 20" iMac G5, 15" PowerBook G4, 5th gen iPod 30-GB and 16-GB iPhone 3G

Wow!

Learn something before you speak. Your prejudices are really strong.
  • Reply 48 of 49
    embeeembee Posts: 18member
    Wow, and to think, we went global from a single line post that was a joke.
  • Reply 49 of 49
    savsav Posts: 1member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zlyden View Post

In fact the quality of cell phone reception in Moscow is just terrible. It is worse or better in other parts of Russia, depends on the region. But...

3G is almost non-existent in Russia (outside of St.Pete, I think), so I am not sure why they would need a 3G phone anyway.