Last minute: iPod nano with sensor, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod shuffle

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 144
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bageljoey View Post

A little quick on the trigger, there buddy.

The "learn to read" can go both ways. In my post, which you did qoute, I pointed out that the "event" that has your shorts in a bunch was not for you. It was not for me either. Neither of us needed this update spoon-fed to us if we are regulars on AI. In fact, anyone who has been reading the serious predictions and leaks of what was comming should have known that there were no major announcements expected. So, I turn it back to you, "Can't you read?"

No, this was for people who are not paying the least attention to Apple (like my mother-in-law). If you havent noticed, on Google/News there has been a headline every day for 3 or 4 days previewing this "event." And there is one now, covering it. Can you say free publicity. That is why they had an "event." This publicity would not have happend if they just put out a press release.

It simply had nothing to do with being worth your time. (You will say it was just a "waste of time" not of "your" time, but you speak for so few...)

You have sooo missed the point. Hoopla may not please you, but it was exactly the point. Hoopla is free publicity. It is a good thing. It is what Apple wanted. I'm sorry if it bugs you.

Now, some could complain that too much hoopla for minor events and the world will stop caring. That could be a valid complaint or concern, but I see no one making it.

So buy one and quit yer yappin already...

Boy do you go on....... and on and say so little.

I'm not the only one who thought this "event" was basically a yawn- which only confirms that you don't read. Just write and write and write.......

So was your mother-in-law plugged into Gizmodo watching the event?
  • Reply 142 of 144
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by merdhead View Post

There are exercises that would make that movement (think aerobics). Anyway the point is moot, it'll have an option to turn it off.

Don't those exercises have a very different rhythm than shaking something with your hand? Shaking something with your whole body at that rhythm and amplitude is not so easy.
  • Reply 143 of 144
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

Don't those exercises have a very different rhythm than shaking something with your hand? Shaking something with your whole body at that rhythm and amplitude is not so easy.

They dance around a lot in those things and they are surprisingly fit. I wouldn't discount the possibility.
  • Reply 144 of 144
    i heard it controls the weather and wrote the screenplay to that vin diesel movie!