Itunes visualizer updated after ten years. I'm surprised.

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I was so sick of that visualizer 8 years ago, (or how ever long it's been) I was totally surprised to see a new one. It's kind of cool, but it seems to have just the one visual attribute with the dark, and light balls so far.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

I was so sick of that visualizer 8 years ago, (or how ever long it's been) I was totally surprised to see a new one. It's kind of cool, but it seems to have just the one visual attribute with the dark, and light balls so far.

Have you used the M key to step through the modes? There are some neat modes, although I hear you on the fact that all the visuals share a 'sameness' to them. Also, the old visualizer is still included if you want to use that instead.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    If you have Leopard, I think you need Leopard, the "Jelly" visualizer in iTunes is "waaaaaaay" better then that new one.

It reminds me of that movie, the Abyss.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PBG4 Dude View Post

Have you used the M key to step through the modes? There are some neat modes, although I hear you on the fact that all the visuals share a 'sameness' to them. Also, the old visualizer is still included if you want to use that instead.

I just found that stuff about 15 minutes ago. hitting the Question Mark while it's running shows you various options. Pretty cool now.