What color nano are you getting?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Choose yours?

Choose a color option even if you are not buying one.

(edit; don't be fooled by the color balance, that purple is purple)

I voted black, but now I've changed my mind to silver.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 39
    The red 16 gig 4th gen nano is calling for me.

Someone help me!! I.....can't......resist.......the urge........to .......to......BUY THE RED NANO 4G!!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 2 of 39
    I love all the red iPods, but I prefer my fat red lady to this slim one
  • Reply 3 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rokken View Post

The slim red 4G nano for me please.

But the copper orange would be a close second though.
  • Reply 4 of 39
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

How you could prefer the fat nano to this is "beyond" me.
  • Reply 5 of 39
    Where's the purple option?

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/hom...mco=MTcyODE5Mw

Plus, I just walked by the Apple store, and can confirm that there is a purple model. And yes, I'm getting the purple!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Some guys like 'em big. Although I'm with you.
  • Reply 6 of 39
    its called "indigo"
  • Reply 7 of 39
    Quote:

Because I prefer watching at a horizontal screen, and the shape fits better in my pocket than the slim one. I felt quite uncomfortable back in the time I used 1G shuffle.
  • Reply 8 of 39
    Quote:

Because I prefer watching at a horizontal screen, and the shape fits better in my pocket than the slim one. I felt quite uncomfortable back in the time I used 1G shuffle.

I have to admit man.....I was sorely tempted into buying the fat nano after I got a hold of it. If felt nice...nice size, shape. I can see why Jobs ok'ed the design last year.

But, I originally loved the 1st and second gen slim stick of gum design and I really liked how the 4th gen turned out looks wise.

I'm all over manhattan looking for an apple store that has the 16 gig in stock....no luck though. I want to go in the store and physically hold the thing to get a feel for the design. But once that formality is out of the way I will be all over the 16 gig 4th gen nano in product red with my moolah!
  • Reply 9 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joelsalt View Post

its called "indigo"

I also want to examine the indigo version first hand at an apple store. Its a purple that heavily leans toward blue which I find interesting. Wanna see how it looks for real.

EDIT:.......gawd they're like candy aren't they?! I just want to eat them all up!
  • Reply 10 of 39
    Bright colors look so much better than the pastels.
  • Reply 11 of 39
    Quote:

I tend to like the fatty, myself. But, then, I bought one, so this is probably my mind justifying my purchase. I do love the fatty, though.

Gotta be green. The orange would be a good second.
  • Reply 12 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FuturePastNow View Post

Bright colors look so much better than the pastels.

They so do, I just purchased the silver though. It appeared to me in a dream last night and said; "buy me!".
  • Reply 13 of 39
    lorrelorre Posts: 396member
    I ordered a silver 16gig, perfectly matches my iMac and Logitech speakers
  • Reply 14 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lorre View Post

Actually the matching with the iMac kind of pushed me over the edge too. I voted black first, but then I went and bought a silver one. Go figure. Part of the issue here is that there are a number of good looking ones this time. Having looked and looked and looked I think the silver one is the sexiest of them all.
  • Reply 15 of 39
    I like the fatty, and I didn't buy one. If they had identical Nanos, with identical features, one "fatty" and one "skinny", I'd get the fatty one.

But if I were buying one now (I'm not -- the next iPod for me will be a Touch for web browsing, running and watching the occasional video) I would definitely be getting a skinny red one this time around, simply because of the improved features. My wife has the red 2nd Generation Nano, so it would be a good match.
  • Reply 16 of 39
    Quote:

They so do, I just purchased the silver though. It appeared to me in a dream last night and said; "buy me!".

With that black click wheel, it's clearly designed to go with the computers. That's the new Mac color scheme.
  • Reply 17 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FuturePastNow View Post

With that black click wheel, it's clearly designed to go with the computers. That's the new Mac color scheme.

I know!
  • Reply 18 of 39
    Quote:

I know!

Oh, I know you know. But in case anyone had any doubt, yeah, those are the colors. I look forward to seeing what the Macbooks look like in silver and black.

Incidentally, I picked green. The second-gen nano in green was my favorite iPod. If I go iPod shopping now, though, I'm buying a touch.
  • Reply 19 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lorre View Post

Color Coordinating Freak!

-- I did too!
  • Reply 20 of 39
    lorrelorre Posts: 396member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cubit View Post

Color Coordinating Freak!

-- I did too!

Haha well, Orange, Yellow and Green looked really cool too, but the silver one is the most "classy" imo, also, I think I might get tired of the funky colors after a few months, wheres I'm pretty sure I won't mind the silver for years to come.