An in-depth iPod Touch review

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    The problems with iPod Touch are similar to what might be expected with any new technology.

On a lighter note, here's a funny video I found about the problems with the iPod Touch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkP_G8AxtIA
  • Reply 42 of 44
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GoodAaron View Post

The problems with iPod Touch are similar to what might be expected with any new technology.

On a lighter note, here's a funny video I found about the problems with the iPod Touch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkP_G8AxtIA

I understand it's comedy, but at least use a real iPod touch and not an iPhone.
  • Reply 43 of 44
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by k squared View Post

I understand it's comedy, but at least use a real iPod touch and not an iPhone.

It would be nice if someone would run a unit or two before proclaiming its greatness. The Ipod Touch has a host of Wi-Fi problems---from WPA log on issues, to non-compatibility with some routers, to very weak reception compared to other wireless devices. Its a brilliant design, and if the Wi-Fi worked it would be a great item.

Apple is well aware of the problems, many users are aware of the issues---but Apple Insider isn't.
  • Reply 44 of 44
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post

It would be nice if someone would run a unit or two before proclaiming its greatness. The Ipod Touch has a host of Wi-Fi problems---from WPA log on issues, to non-compatibility with some routers, to very weak reception compared to other wireless devices. Its a brilliant design, and if the Wi-Fi worked it would be a great item.

Apple is well aware of the problems, many users are aware of the issues---but Apple Insider isn't.

Would also have been nice for somebody to point out that the new iPod's no longer work with the Apple Hi-Fi or legacy docks/chargers.

I am getting very very fed up with Apple continuously ripping off their customers. Nowhere does is say on their website that the iPod touch will not work with the Apple Hi-Fi.

I am taking my iPod back to the store today and if they refuse to refund me I am selling it on eBay, and it will be the last dollar that Apple ever get from me. I really mean it, I have had enough of them.