Update: 'home' activation no signal of unlocked US iPhone sales

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by samab View Post

If you take your friend's words with a grain of salt --- then either don't post them in the first place or don't make heroic efforts to defend them (once you were proven wrong).

I have a life --- that's why I don't START threads, posts and rumors.

Have you proven that Apple did not make Sonera agree to sell locked phones? Survey says: No. You base your argument on statements made a few months ago, and you tap dance you way through argument after argument. You can not prove they are wrong just as much as I can not prove they are correct.

I asked you to post info proving them wrong and you failed to do so. Does this make everything you say incorrect? By your flawed logic it does. You truly live a sad cloistered life.

Once again, what is the point of continuing this? You can't prove them wrong, and I can not, minus getting a copy of the contract, prove them 100% correct.

Of course you will simply ignore this part and then go off on another tangent about something else.

Let the tap dancing begin.........
  • Reply 42 of 46
    samabsamab Posts: 1,953member
    I can prove it by proving that other carriers --- in 40 countries where simlocking is allowed (only Singapore and Belgium are simlocking not allowed) --- have made unlocked iphones available to their subscribers.

Apple did not put a gun to Sonera's head and said do this or else. If Sonera doesn't like the deal --- then they could have done the chinese carrier have done on revenue sharing, not agree to Apple's demand. Not a single carrier around the world has ever mentioned they are not signing the iphone deal because of simlocking issues.

You don't have to actually see a blackhole in order to prove its existence.

You might as well adopt the argument that Saddam really has WMD in Iraq ---- it's just the Americans haven't found them yet. It's a large country after all.
  • Reply 43 of 46
    Quote:

I can prove it by proving that other carriers --- in 40 countries where simlocking is allowed (only Singapore and Belgium are simlocking not allowed) --- have made unlocked iphones available to their subscribers.

Apple did not put a gun to Sonera's head and said do this or else. If Sonera doesn't like the deal --- then they could have done the chinese carrier have done on revenue sharing, not agree to Apple's demand. Not a single carrier around the world has ever mentioned they are not signing the iphone deal because of simlocking issues.

You don't have to actually see a blackhole in order to prove its existence.

You might as well adopt the argument that Saddam really has WMD in Iraq ---- it's just the Americans haven't found them yet. It's a large country after all.

Your circular argument is a waste of bandwidth. The next time I want to talk about 40 countries I will let you know. I asked you to provide a copy of Sonera's contract contradicting the info my friend provided and you can't. In your mind, this means you were correct. Maybe it is you that needs to look for WMD. You seem to be chasing ghosts. Black holes provide proof of their existence by their influence on the space around them. This is really boring. WIth that, go back to this "life" you have spoken about. I am sure your once sided conversations are much more rewarding.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sapporobaby View Post

Your circular argument is a waste of bandwidth. The next time I want to talk about 40 countries I will let you know. I asked you to provide a copy of Sonera's contract contradicting the info my friend provided and you can't. In your mind, this means you were correct. Maybe it is you that needs to look for WMD. You seem to be chasing ghosts. Black holes provide proof of their existence by their influence on the space around them. This is really boring. WIth that, go back to this "life" you have spoken about. I am sure your once sided conversations are much more rewarding.

I am finally understand why nobody listens to the US in the UN assembly anymore.

You are the only person doing a one sided conversation, other people have agreed with me in this thread. Who are your supporters?
  • Reply 45 of 46
    Quote:

I am finally understand why nobody listens to the US in the UN assembly anymore.

You are the only person doing a one sided conversation, other people have agreed with me in this thread. Who are your supporters?

Do you really need others to validate you? Sad, sad, sad.

Typical of your argument style, you bring up WMD, the UN, Blackholes, etc.... This alone proves my point that you have nothing of value to say and are a serial whiner. You must be a Republican.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sapporobaby View Post

Do you really need others to validate you? Sad, sad, sad.

Typical of your argument style, you bring up WMD, the UN, Blackholes, etc.... This alone proves my point that you have nothing of value to say and are a serial whiner. You must be a Republican.

I don't need their validation --- I merely need people to converse with.

You are alone in this conversation.

No, I am a Canuck --- we believe in soft power.