I love watching APPL. How low will it go?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Nothing better than crashes. The best time to watch the sheep.

So how low will it go?

I say it tumbles with the rest of them below 100 before the election.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    I'm not so sure it will, but If it does you should definitely BUY.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    Indeed. APPL is heavily discounted at the moment. Tell me, is Apple the only company that announces record-breaking market share and then watches the price tumble?
  • Reply 3 of 12
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    $4...
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Should be interesting to see the market wide effect of the SEC banning short selling on financial stocks.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Should be interesting to see the market wide effect of the SEC banning short selling on financial stocks.

Juicy. More info please?
  • Reply 6 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Juicy. More info please?

Note that this ban on short selling only applies to financial stocks.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/19/news...ion=2008091907
  • Reply 7 of 12
    Only thing to worry about regarding the stock is that if steve dies from his pancreatic cancer soon (And I wish for him and his family that he is getting better and will live for many years more), the future of the firm is very unpredictable.

Apple is steve jobs, i wonder where it will go without him.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    sequitursequitur Posts: 1,910member
    "Buy When the Blood Is Running in the Streets"

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blumert/blumert22.html
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xyz001 View Post

Only thing to worry about regarding the stock is that if steve dies from his pancreatic cancer soon (And I wish for him and his family that he is getting better and will live for many years more), the future of the firm is very unpredictable.

Apple is steve jobs, i wonder where it will go without him.

Ya know, everyone says this, but I don't believe it. Just look around at sites like AppleInsider, MacRumors, etc. There are plenty of people with a great vision for Apple. I'm sure that there are plenty of people within Apple itself just chomping at the bit to get their own ideas out there.

Steve has great ideas, and a multi-billion dollar pile of cash behind him, to make his ideas come to life.

I have to think that even without him, someone will step up to the plate, and will hit plenty of grand slams.

Of course, I hope I'm right......
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iMick View Post

Ya know, everyone says this, but I don't believe it. Just look around at sites like AppleInsider, MacRumors, etc. There are plenty of people with a great vision for Apple. I'm sure that there are plenty of people within Apple itself just chomping at the bit to get their own ideas out there.

Steve has great ideas, and a multi-billion dollar pile of cash behind him, to make his ideas come to life.

I have to think that even without him, someone will step up to the plate, and will hit plenty of grand slams.

Of course, I hope I'm right......

I too certainly wish a long and prosperous life for Steve. Yet, who beyond Steve at Apple has a vision and is allowed to, and/or has expressed it?
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Could anyone tell me an easy way to buy shares?

I check this site a lot and always look at the share prices, plus with "insider knowledge" (read: rumours) of what's coming up, it seems silly I haven't taken the plunge yet.

p.s. UK-based
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dariusperkins View Post

Could anyone tell me an easy way to buy shares?

I check this site a lot and always look at the share prices, plus with "insider knowledge" (read: rumours) of what's coming up, it seems silly I haven't taken the plunge yet.

p.s. UK-based

I use ShareBuilder. It is associated with ING, a reputable online bank. I don't know if it is restricted to citizens of the USA (I scanned over it briefly and did not see anything pertinent).

They charge $9US per trade and it is easy to work online...

Note, if the following is tacky please ignore...

If you want me to send you an invite, you would get a $25 bonus and I would get some free trades. If you are interested, PM me--all I would need is your email