New macs?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hobBIT View Post

The longest stretch between Mac Pro updates in the last 6 years was 10 months, and that only happened once. All other update intervals were shorter than that.

Now consider that the last update was January 8th of this year. To wait another record 10 months would mean updates in November this year.

If the next update happens in January next year, that would mean an unprecedented 12 months without updates.

I know past update patterns are no guarantee for the future.

But I can see an update in November, as it has never been longer between updates previously.

So, when was the current 24" iMac first appeared for sale in the market ?
  • Reply 22 of 27
    There is a little program called MacTracker, well that keeps track of all the Macs introduced.

Have a little fun looking for it.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by spinnerlys View Post

There is a little program called MacTracker, well that keeps track of all the Macs introduced.

Have a little fun looking for it.

Yeah I definitely enjoy MacTracker more than any Apple specs website could fulfill me.

It lets you hear the boot chimes (and the non-Jobs death chimes) for all Macs.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacRonin View Post

Uh, guys, if you are reading this, you are already in front of a computer, and surfing the web. Maybe try and run a search or two, might be surprised what info you can actually find all on your own!

Furthermore if you are sitting in-front of a screen probably means you have a computer already! Why do you need another one?
  • Reply 25 of 27
    September 2008 coming to an end.

So, any news when the new iMac coming out ?
  • Reply 26 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryan_khoo View Post

September 2008 coming to an end.

So, any news when the new iMac coming out ?

Well, tomorrow we can start the countdown for Oct 2008.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    Yeah I hope the new macbooks come out in october.

http://www.notebooks4college.com