Want an extra load of cash a year from now?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trailmaster308 View Post

Why didn't they just scan it to .pdf?

Because gastroboy wasn't available to proofread the results the OCR put out.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thehellgate911 View Post

My philosophy is that you can declare any goal you want, and if it's reasonable, and you believe you can achieve it, your circumstances will support it, and make it possible.

You have got to be kidding me.

This zen crap may work for golf, but real life isn't a freaking day at the country club.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    I kind of agree with hellgate - to a certain extent we create our own reality. I know that for myself, clear goals and motivations really make a big difference - because my own lethargy is my biggest limiting factor.

Poor people have constant hardship and their lives are out of control, but for middle and upper class people I think that life is very mailable and most of our (non medical) problems are choices (conscious or not).
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

Because gastroboy wasn't available to proofread the results the OCR put out.

Once a subeditor always a subeditor.

That's why they put those lights in public toilets. So people like me can't blue pencil all the typos I am reading whilst on the crapper.

thehellgate911 have you thought of outlining your method to GWB and Congress? This could be the way out of the current economic mess! If everybody in the USA put aside a billion dollars a week…
  • Reply 25 of 26
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    hellgate sucks.

</piling on>
  • Reply 26 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trailmaster308 View Post

Why didn't they just scan it to .pdf?

Because there was a lot of hand writing in it that he didn't want to see when he went through the material a second time.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gastroboy View Post

Once a subeditor always a subeditor.

That's why they put those lights in public toilets. So people like me can't blue pencil all the typos I am reading whilst on the crapper.

thehellgate911 have you thought of outlining your method to GWB and Congress? This could be the way out of the current economic mess! If everybody in the USA put aside a billion dollars a week?

Actually they'd only need to put aside $280 a week for about two and a half years.