Buy a Macbook or wait?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hello!

I want to buy a Macbook (My first !), but I don't know what to do...Should I wait for the new Macbook to come out in Octomber or should I go to the store and buy one?

First of all,I've benn waiting for 4 months, and yesterday I heard that rumor about new MB on Octomber 14th,and I don't know if it's true or not...Coz I really,REALLY want to buy a MB!But if a I buy it now and a new one comes out in a less than a month,I 'll be devostated !How certain is this?Would be new MB or not?What do you think?

I also have abother "problem"...All Apple's product -except ipods- are VERY expensive in my country!MB starts at 1500$! (MB Pro at 2500$ !!), and I was thinking,that the new MB will be more expensive (if the olders start at 1500$, I believe that the new MB would be starting at 2000$...).And also,if Apple release them in Octomber,there will be here in December or January...

I don't know what to do ...I want my MB to be PERFECT !I don't want to regrete it for not buying the new one!The new MB will be so much different tha the old one?It would be better? (I am talking about technical specifications)

Any suggestions guys?Thank you!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    Wait.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by elenpi View Post

Hello!

I want to buy a Macbook (My first !), but I don't know what to do...Should I wait for the new Macbook to come out in Octomber or should I go to the store and buy one?

First of all,I've benn waiting for 4 months, and yesterday I heard that rumor about new MB on Octomber 14th,and I don't know if it's true or not...Coz I really,REALLY want to buy a MB!But if a I buy it now and a new one comes out in a less than a month,I 'll be devostated !How certain is this?Would be new MB or not?What do you think?

I also have abother "problem"...All Apple's product -except ipods- are VERY expensive in my country!MB starts at 1500$! (MB Pro at 2500$ !!), and I was thinking,that the new MB will be more expensive (if the olders start at 1500$, I believe that the new MB would be starting at 2000$...).And also,if Apple release them in Octomber,there will be here in December or January...

I don't know what to do ...I want my MB to be PERFECT !I don't want to regrete it for not buying the new one!The new MB will be so much different tha the old one?It would be better? (I am talking about technical specifications)

Any suggestions guys?Thank you!

First, grow up, new models are ALWAYS in the pipeline. Second, if you need it now, buy it now, and if you don't need it now, then don't buy it now. This is not rocket science.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    MBs are coll