Can't move some videos onto my ipod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I've taken some episodes of a show of a dvd, using a program called "dvd decrypter" and converted the format to mp4 using "videora ipod converter".

I use itunes to put the episodes onto my ipod, but it won't let me put some of them on and I have no idea why, I use the same process, they're the same format and size as the others, but it just says I can't put them on my ipod because it can't play them.

I even tried using the itunes to convert the files, but that didn't work, something about not being able to read the disc or something.

Can anyone shed some light on my situation?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    It is simple. Place music onto iTunes. Plug in your iPod into the comp using the USB

cord usually comes with the product, and just follow the instructions that pop up.If already

music is onto your ipod, the only way to get music off is by plugging it into the comp and

either deleting it from your iTunes library, or un-checking the song.

• Reply 2 of 4
    That doesn't really help, nor does it have anything to do with my problem, but thanks for trying.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chumley_mcfathom View Post

That doesn't really help, nor does it have anything to do with my problem, but thanks for trying.

If you use the latest release of Handbrake, available in the forums at handbrake.fr, it should be able to convert any video you have lying around into an iPod compatable format.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Thanks, I'll give that a try.