Need some suggestions on video player

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
..I have some .avi/.wmv/.mpeg videos, I also have a website but I don/t know how to upload these videos to my websiste. I hear my friends said I should have a flash video player on my site and put all these videos to the flash video player but I’ m a totally newbie on this issue. After some searching I found this program.

My problem is that

Has anyone ever heard of thsis program. Or this brand? I find it interesting and basically satisfy my requirments but I haven’t decided to buy it. Can you give me some advices.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stephanee View Post

...Can you give me some advices.

My advice: Enroll in a basic writing/grammar course, then come back when you've learned how to communicate.

(Yes I know that was a spam/advertising post, but I really want the spammers to step it up a notch!)
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

My advice: Enroll in a basic writing/grammar course, then come back when you've learned how to communicate.

(Yes I know that was a spam/advertising post, but I really want the spammers to step it up a notch!)

Thanks for your advice, KingOfSomewhereHot. I'm affiliated with Moyea Software . I hope I can share my experineces with people in this forum and I will reply more threads for the development of the forum.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    .. Two funny. on a number

levels