iPhone petition goes 2.0 with this new website!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
http://pleasefixtheiphone.com/

This is great! Who said Copy & Paste wasn't wanted? Wrong!

Expect AI to pick this story up later today.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    And MMS goes to number one!

Strange, I've never used it in my life. Though, they definitely should add a simple feature like this to keep people happy, even with a great email client. All these little, but frustrating things should be addressed. There's only a handful of major issues with the software, besides bugs of course.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    I use it everyday. I'd have to say video recording should be one, and MMS number two, and copy n past three. I think that people are so confused on why these features are missing, when most $99 phones can do all these things.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

And MMS goes to number one!

Strange, I've never used it in my life. Though, they definitely should add a simple feature like this to keep people happy, even with a great email client. All these little, but frustrating things should be addressed. There's only a handful of major issues with the software, besides bugs of course.

• Reply 3 of 7
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    And there's demand for scat videos as well.

(no not vocal improvisation, the other scat)

I'm all for MMS, but numerous anecdotes don't necessarily prove that a feature is paramount among other consumer desires. Numerous devotes can be found for just about anything.

Nothing wrong with the petition... but rather, everything has a petition nowadays.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dfiler View Post

Nothing wrong with the petition... but rather, everything has a petition nowadays.

I think a petition should be started to disagree with you!111!!!

• Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dfiler

Why would their be something "wrong" with a petition? Besides, when you start getting over 250,000 votes you start to get attention from Apple - and rightly so.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    adjeiadjei Posts: 738member
    These guys are a bunch of jokers, why buy the product if it doesn't have all of that in the first place and then complain, or did Apple promise they would release all of that but didn't.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Adjei View Post

These guys are a bunch of jokers, why buy the product if it doesn't have all of that in the first place and then complain, or did Apple promise they would release all of that but didn't.

And buy "these guys" you mean the thousands of people who voted nearly 270,000 votes? I roll my eyes at YOU!

The iPhone is amazing, we all know this. But there are a few key practical "software" features it lacks. I don't use MMS myself, but for those that do it's like having a computer with an internet connection. Besides the fact that it lacks Copy & Paste, which is a "disgrace" at this stage. The iPhone is not as good as it could be, and most of the reasons are software, are more importunely software fixes a company like Apple should have sorted out "ages ago". These guys set up the site, because they, like the rest of us, want that iPhone to be what we know it can be. The people are standing up. Listen to every Mac or iPhone related podcast, every one - we all love the Mac and the iPhone - all the complaints are about the same friggin' things. Copy & Paste, MMS etc.

With Apple if you don't act they definitely won't. Case in point: the iPhone NDA. The people were in uproar and results followed.