Joost on iPhone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Joost recently posted a native apps in the App store. This continues to confuse Apple's decisions with what apps they accept. It could easily be argued that Joost competes with iTunes for downloading media content. This could also be a sign of Apple loosening up. Either way its a good sign.

Also the ability to watch whatever you want whenever you want is a far better solution than having an over the air antenna and watching broadcast television on your mobile device. I don't see OTA broadcast as an advanced feature at all.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    carniphagecarniphage Posts: 1,984member
    There's a lot of lame content on Joost.

But US viewers should check out Derren Brown - with his crazy Jedi mind-trickery.

C.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,757member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carniphage View Post

There's a lot of lame content on Joost.

But US viewers should check out Derren Brown - with his crazy Jedi mind-trickery.

C.

Agreed. Most of the content on Joost is crap. Not at all a competitor to iTunes for even YouTube for that matter.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    There are some cool content on Joost also. Some nice retro movis, bruce lee, and some nice anime. Don't think it was suppose to be a competitor for iTunes, since Joost is free.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post

Agreed. Most of the content on Joost is crap. Not at all a competitor to iTunes for even YouTube for that matter.

• Reply 4 of 5
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    joost = fluff, i tried it, thinking it would have more history channel and movies, none that i liked, its fluff i'll delete it.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Fluff? I watched about 30 minutes of the 5th element while waiting for the game to start. If that's fluff, then give me more. Youtube is good if you want to see short 4 minutes clips of a favorite show, but Joost offered the ENTIRE movie....for FREE. Geez.