Photographer's! We are seeking for Beta testers!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hi all!

Helicon Focus is a program that creates one completely focused image from several partially focused images by combining the focused areas.

The program is designed for macrophotography, microphotography and hyperfocal landscape photography to cope with the shallow depth-of-field problem.

Helicon Focus also aligns images as objects often change their size and position from shot to shot. This function is especially important for macrophotography.

If you interested in, you can help us with beta testing.

Here you can find more informations about this software, as well as download most recent versions.

http://d-studio.com.ua/products/heli...con_focus.html

Thank you!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quite interesting software!

I tried it and it worked on some test pictures I took. During the demo-period I will try more specific tasks I normaly have in macro-photography.

The interface is realy simple, and the speed is also very good. (12" Powerbook, rev. A) I assume that it works a lot faster on newer hardware, but it was perfectly usable with this hardware in my first tests.

As soon as I have done some new macrographs of my specimens, I will comment again about the quality.

The price is quite high, but if I come to the conclusion that it fits my needs, it is reasonable.

Try this software if you need macrographs of very rough surfaces for example.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by future-ex-pc-user View Post

Quite interesting software!

I tried it and it worked on some test pictures I took. During the demo-period I will try more specific tasks I normaly have in macro-photography.

The interface is realy simple, and the speed is also very good. (12" Powerbook, rev. A) I assume that it works a lot faster on newer hardware, but it was perfectly usable with this hardware in my first tests.

As soon as I have done some new macrographs of my specimens, I will comment again about the quality.

The price is quite high, but if I come to the conclusion that it fits my needs, it is reasonable.

Try this software if you need macrographs of very rough surfaces for example.

Thank you for feedback!

I just published new version where we fixed various crashes while retouching.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    It is GM now!

We are looking for your bug reports to fix in next version.

Thank you.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    vvprokvvprok Posts: 4member
    Thanks for all appleinsider's users who helped us!

With your important help we just released 4.1 version with 64 bit support!

I'm glad to announce 50% discount at Saturday, April 18.

Please check MacUpdate site for details: http://www.mupromo.com/deal/806/5801...-focus-pro-x64