I tunes err 3259

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
HI There,

For the last three months I have been trying to download my favourite daily podcast and I always get err 3259. It is quite strange as it is only this particular podcast, others seem to work fine.

I have read many posts on this, and have tried to log in and out of itunes, I have not downloaded any anti virus software so dont think i can disable this, not sure about how to disable a firewall or if even I have one.

I connect wireless to a Belkin modem. This is my home connection so have no other intermediaries.

Nothing seems to work, all I can think I have changed in the last three months is I run my i tunes off my external hard drive.

Can anyone help me as this is my daily dose of home and my favourite radio dj's and am having withdrawals!

Thanks so much in advance.

Bella

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    delete it & all the files from itunes. then re-subscribe & see. The feed may have changed or something.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    This is a timeout error. It can be due to various reasons, including firewall issues BUT DO NOT forget it can also be due to the load YOU are asking off the podcast. Try unchecking the ALLOW SIMULTANEOUS DOWNLOADS to reduce the load you are downloading. It worked for me!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bellaissailing View Post

HI There,

For the last three months I have been trying to download my favourite daily podcast and I always get err 3259. It is quite strange as it is only this particular podcast, others seem to work fine.

I have read many posts on this, and have tried to log in and out of itunes, I have not downloaded any anti virus software so dont think i can disable this, not sure about how to disable a firewall or if even I have one.

I connect wireless to a Belkin modem. This is my home connection so have no other intermediaries.

Nothing seems to work, all I can think I have changed in the last three months is I run my i tunes off my external hard drive.

Can anyone help me as this is my daily dose of home and my favourite radio dj's and am having withdrawals!

Thanks so much in advance.

Bella