Apple Remote Desktop 4?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Any word on a newer version of Apple Remote Desktop? I'm really looking for a new version that fixes some of the outstanding bugs in version 3.2. I am also hoping that Apple has an easier way to share lists. This is a big PITA in my organization, and I have already submitted feedback to Apple for it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    The only rumors I have head about are for version 3.3. ARD is probably only going to get minor bumps for a little while.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DHagan4755 View Post

Any word on a newer version of Apple Remote Desktop? I'm really looking for a new version that fixes some of the outstanding bugs in version 3.2. I am also hoping that Apple has an easier way to share lists. This is a big PITA in my organization, and I have already submitted feedback to Apple for it.

I hope ARD isn't dead. I was hoping to eventually move the home network to Snow Leopard Server and use ARD to manage everything.

Hey ..I'd love to see Apple just roll it into SLS but that's likely not going to happen. At this point I'd gladly settle for an update with improved functionality and a refreshed UI.