Apple ADC Student Membership Question

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Quick question. To get into the student "adc" (apple developer connection) and to take advantage of the ADC discount, do you have to be a student majoring in a computer program, or can you just be a student with full time status majoring in any type of program? Hopefully someone is knowledgeable about this.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    kzelk4kzelk4 Posts: 100member
    [QUOTE=Kzelk4;1391196]Quick question. To get into the student "adc" (apple developer connection) and to take advantage of the ADC discount, do you have to be a student majoring in a computer program, or can you just be a student with full time status majoring in any type of program? Hopefully someone is knowledgeable about this.[/QUOTE

EDIT: Guess this could go under Genius Bar as well
  • Reply 2 of 3
    seek3rseek3r Posts: 179member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kzelk4 View Post

Quick question. To get into the student "adc" (apple developer connection) and to take advantage of the ADC discount, do you have to be a student majoring in a computer program, or can you just be a student with full time status majoring in any type of program? Hopefully someone is knowledgeable about this.

Any student can (which is good, else how would those of us who do heavy programming work who arent cs get our dev boxes cheaply, eh?).

As a personal testament btw, I bought my first mac pro with an ADC student discount, bio major.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    kzelk4kzelk4 Posts: 100member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by seek3r View Post

Any student can (which is good, else how would those of us who do heavy programming work who arent cs get our dev boxes cheaply, eh?).

As a personal testament btw, I bought my first mac pro with an ADC student discount, bio major.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.