Loss of MobileMe Renewal?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I renewed my .mac/MobileMe membership last year with a discounted family pack I bought when buying my new iPhone 3g. My membership was then good until March 2010. I was checking my settings today after having some difficulty with outbound email messages, and noticed that Apple is now saying my membership expires March 2009.

I contacted support through chat, and they said the last time I updated was in 2007, and they have no record of me renewing in 2008.

I can't find any record I have of the number used to renew. I have a copy of the receipt for the renewal pack from the local Apple store, but don't think that will get me anywhere.

Has anyone had anything like this happen? All I can think of now is to contact support again and ask them to check some older records to see if they can find my renewal, else I'll have to pay again.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by F1Turbo View Post

I renewed my .mac/MobileMe membership last year with a discounted family pack I bought when buying my new iPhone 3g. My membership was then good until March 2010. I was checking my settings today after having some difficulty with outbound email messages, and noticed that Apple is now saying my membership expires March 2009.

I contacted support through chat, and they said the last time I updated was in 2007, and they have no record of me renewing in 2008.

I can't find any record I have of the number used to renew. I have a copy of the receipt for the renewal pack from the local Apple store, but don't think that will get me anywhere.

Has anyone had anything like this happen? All I can think of now is to contact support again and ask them to check some older records to see if they can find my renewal, else I'll have to pay again.

I renewed my mobile me account via a box code in February, effectively extending my account through March 2010. I threw away the box code after I entered it. I got an from apple a few days ago saying my credit card expired, and now I can't access my idisk, or calendar. I tried to login to mobile me and it says my account expired! So, yes, I had something like this happen too!