How to separate ADC,iTunes,... account from mobileme which is used as AppleID

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
The AppleID of all my accounts (iTunes, ADC, Apple Dev Center, apple store) is my mobileme email ([email protected])

I would like to change this (using some other appleid to separate these accounts from mobileme) so that I don't need to renew my mobileme subscription.

From Apple websites, I cannot do this, AppleID cannot be changed if it is a mobileme id.

How can I do?

What will happend if my mobileme subscription finished? All accounts will be finished or what else?

Thanks

Kris

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    I suspect that your MobileMe account is tied to your AppleID, which the other accounts are tied to as well. If you MobileMe account ends, that should not affect your AppleID, unless you have your MobileMe address as the contact email address.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    kawkinskawkins Posts: 2member
    Yes, they are tied. I already replaced the emails everywhere for something else than the mobileme email.

Kris

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Karl Kuehn View Post

I suspect that your MobileMe account is tied to your AppleID, which the other accounts are tied to as well. If you MobileMe account ends, that should not affect your AppleID, unless you have your MobileMe address as the contact email address.

• Reply 3 of 3
    areseearesee Posts: 776member
    Let your MobileMe account time out. Nothing will change and your MobileMe address can be used again if you ever want to reactivate it.