Interview with Steve Wozniak on Computer, Technology Future, DWTS

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey everyone. I had a chance to interview Apple Co-Founder about numerous topics including the future of technology, computers, what he's most passionate about today, and his time on the ABC show Dancing with the Stars.

You can read and listen at the link below:

http://www.thesportsinterview.com/swoz.html

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,324moderator
    Thanks for sharing this. The more I read of Steve Wozniak, the more he seems like such a nice stand-up guy. I wish there were more people like him who go on to achieve the success he has. Unfortunately, the system seems to continually favor greedy and selfish individuals and projects them into wealth, fame and power, not benefitting anyone but themselves. He is definitely a good example to all.

"All my life I?ve felt the sorriest for people that are kind of down on their luck compared to the people who have a lot of money, power, wealth you know. It almost sounds a little bit heretical and a little bit kinda communist to feel that God, society should have a way to guarantee us jobs."

I agree with his philanthropic attitude and the world would be a far better place if those types of ideals were sought after.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    cyintcyint Posts: 2member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Thanks for sharing this. The more I read of Steve Wozniak, the more he seems like such a nice stand-up guy. I wish there were more people like him who go on to achieve the success he has. Unfortunately, the system seems to continually favor greedy and selfish individuals and projects them into wealth, fame and power, not benefitting anyone but themselves. He is definitely a good example to all.

"All my life I?ve felt the sorriest for people that are kind of down on their luck compared to the people who have a lot of money, power, wealth you know. It almost sounds a little bit heretical and a little bit kinda communist to feel that God, society should have a way to guarantee us jobs."

I agree with his philanthropic attitude and the world would be a far better place if those types of ideals were sought after.

You're welcome. Glad you took something away from it.