Transparent Dock

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Anyone got this to work for 10.2?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    warpdwarpd Posts: 204member
    He is working on a fix for 10.2. He sent me a beta, and it works perfectly, and gives tons more options!!!!
  • Reply 2 of 13
    [quote]Originally posted by warpd:

<strong>He is working on a fix for 10.2. He sent me a beta, and it works perfectly, and gives tons more options!!!! </strong><hr></blockquote>

Cool! , Please let us know when its available... I got used to a clear dock, now it looks funny
  • Reply 3 of 13
    warpdwarpd Posts: 204member
    From the state of the beta, it can't be far away!
  • Reply 4 of 13
    jmpjmp Posts: 31member
    I used Transparent Dock also under 10.1, it worked perfectly. Under 10.2 I'm using Clear Dock from <a href="http://www.unsanity.com."; target="_blank">www.unsanity.com.</a> Also works perfectly, and free. You do have to download their Application Enhancer also though for it to work.
  • Reply 5 of 13
    hekalhekal Posts: 117member
    Don't those guys who make "haxies" have a free one out now???
  • Reply 6 of 13
    Which program to use to get the transparent dock?

Transparent Dock at freerangemac.com ($5-$8 fee to register), or ClearDock from unsanity.com for which you must download an additional program.
  • Reply 7 of 13
    I'm using the unsanity haxie with no problems.

used to use transparent dock, waiting for his new version to get out to see which I will use full time

I'd grab unsanity's for now, if you're looking for something immediate and free.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    unsanity for me. Free and simple.
  • Reply 9 of 13
    badtzbadtz Posts: 949member
    with unsanity's cleardock, you're unable to change the arrow colors underneath the applications though ???
  • Reply 10 of 13
    Yes you can, in the latest version.
  • Reply 11 of 13
    With Unsanity's "application enhancer" installed Toast will crash on the click of the 'burn' button.

That's all i've come across...
  • Reply 12 of 13
    badtzbadtz Posts: 949member
    nm, it does have the ability to now !!
  • Reply 13 of 13
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    I've been using transparent dock for 10.2 for about a week. The dock transparency part works great, but some of the other features are not yet totally compatable. I dont think mine is a beta though..