Screenshot of iphone TV downloads

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I just happened into my local starbucks today and grabbed one of the song of the week cards. I entered it into my itunes and app and viola. I have un-downloaded episodes of sex and the city that started downloading to my iphone. I was so shocked!

I took a screenshot later, I didn't allow them to download because I don't think I even have enough space. But obviously this is hinting that we'll be able to download via WiFi soon?

http://tinypic.com/r/34zjeav/5

Don't know if this is semi-old news but thought I'd share!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ashley7757 View Post

I just happened into my local starbucks today and grabbed one of the song of the week cards. I entered it into my itunes and app and viola. I have un-downloaded episodes of sex and the city that started downloading to my iphone. I was so shocked!

I took a screenshot later, I didn't allow them to download because I don't think I even have enough space. But obviously this is hinting that we'll be able to download via WiFi soon?

http://tinypic.com/r/34zjeav/5

Don't know if this is semi-old news but thought I'd share!

Update: I logged into Wifi again to see what would happen if I tried to let one download. It says "Error cannot download song. Download will resume on itunes on your computer."

However, I've had these available downloads for some time and they've never shown up on my iphone before. So regardless if they won't download yet. It's obviously coming....
  • Reply 2 of 2
    phelimphelim Posts: 3member
    Interesting. Just the other day someone was posting screenshots of 'iTunes TV' ads in iPhone apps and a half-blank mobile TV/movie store.

Looks like they're being ridiculously careless with how they implement this new service, either that or it's some intrinsic fault in the store. I suspect announced at WWDC and enabled with 3.0.