Whose in line right now?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Every year I have been in line early to enjoy the wait for the new iPhone. This year I have a critical project and can't get away until 10 am or so to get in line. So whose in line and let's hear how fast your line is moving!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    I'd be happy if there wasn't any line. The line from the last two times seemed to add to the sense of entitlement.

I stood in no such line myself, I just went to the AT&T store, ordered one and they called when it was in, both errands were part of my regular errands too.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    ivan.rnn01ivan.rnn01 Posts: 1,822member
  • Reply 3 of 6
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member
    I'm sorry but, if you are waiting in line today for your 3rd generation (non-revolutionary) iPhone, especially when there are stores EVERYWHERE with NO lines...

...you are a moron.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    ivan.rnn01ivan.rnn01 Posts: 1,822member
    And there're Palm Pre phones being carelessly heaped everywhere in those unmanned boutiques.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    adamiigsadamiigs Posts: 355member
    Just ran to the mall across the street, a couple hundred in line there at the apple store.

(My 3Gs is out for delivery on the truck and we are early on the route, should have it in a couple hours, no line, just me )
  • Reply 6 of 6
    I just got back from the Apple Store here at Coconut Point. There was maybe 40 people in line. Last year there was easily 300.