iPhone 3GS spurs 400% increase in mobile video uploads to YouTube

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    bavlondon2bavlondon2 Posts: 694member
    Isnt it funny how fickle you all are. When the other iphoines were out and people were moaning about no video you were saying if I want video I will get a camera. Now look at you all lol
  • Reply 42 of 46
    tenobelltenobell Posts: 7,014member
    It's not like many of us are rushing out to get the 3GS because it has a video camera. My position has always been that video is a nice addition but not the primary use of a phone.

In this case Apple has made video so easy to use and upload that people are doing it in greater number.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

Isnt it funny how fickle you all are. When the other iphoines were out and people were moaning about no video you were saying if I want video I will get a camera. Now look at you all lol

• Reply 43 of 46
    bavlondon2bavlondon2 Posts: 694member
    Those who are not rushing out to get one probably are not becasue they are still tied into a long contract with no way out other than to pay up the rest of the line rental. Still though it just goes to show it IS a feature that should have been included in the first place.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    tenobelltenobell Posts: 7,014member
    What rule says it should have been available before? Quicktime X is what makes this possible and QT X has only recently become available.

Quote:

Those who are not rushing out to get one probably are not becasue they are still tied into a long contract with no way out other than to pay up the rest of the line rental. Still though it just goes to show it IS a feature that should have been included in the first place.

• Reply 45 of 46
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:

If I want an iPhone and I want a device that does video (though in reality I don?t) the ONLY option available was to get a device that does video separately. Are you suggesting that people should have waited 2 years until the HW and SW was capable of doing video before people bought the iPhone? Wanting a feature and willing to wait for it is not the same as not wanting a feature. I wanted 32GB of flash in an iPhone, now I want 64GB and when that comes out I?ll want 128GB and so on, but I?ll make due with what I can get in the interim.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    slang4artslang4art Posts: 376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by majortom1981 View Post

Why do people post it directly to youtube on the iphone 3gs? It down converts the resolution .

They want to share their video quickly.