Arrogant Apple Store

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'm an over 10 year apple computer user. today i took my nephew to a nearby apple store to buy him his first apple computer. when i got to the store an apple employee told me if i want to buy a computer i need to stay in the line out on the sidewalk. i understand people stand in line for iphone during first few days but standing outside to buy a computer? give me a freaking break. what kind of a store would ask their customers to stand out on the street to buy a computer? if apple think they can change the way we shop they are dead wrong. i will never ever recommend people to buy a mac and forget apple store all together.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    floorjackfloorjack Posts: 2,726member
    Okay great. Thanks for sharing.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    They need people to service you, and the people that has been in line for days certainly should be serviced before you!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    benroethigbenroethig Posts: 2,782member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ndchen View Post

I'm an over 10 year apple computer user. today i took my nephew to a nearby apple store to buy him his first apple computer. when i got to the store an apple employee told me if i want to buy a computer i need to stay in the line out on the sidewalk. i understand people stand in line for iphone during first few days but standing outside to buy a computer? give me a freaking break. what kind of a store would ask their customers to stand out on the street to buy a computer? if apple think they can change the way we shop they are dead wrong. i will never ever recommend people to buy a mac and forget apple store all together.

The kind that have other customers that came in before you.