Which Anti-virus do you use ?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have been using different antivirus softwares.

The free ones ofcourse like Avg Free etc but i am satisfied with non of them.i do use McAffee and Quick Heal and few antispyware thats nice though.

Do you guys have any suggestions in this matter

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sachilk View Post

The free ones ofcourse like Avg Free etc but i am satisfied with non of them.i do use McAffee and Quick Heal and few antispyware thats nice though.

" 4-Join forums and participate in discussions. Place your URL & anchor text as the signature."
  • Reply 2 of 10
    wplj42wplj42 Posts: 439member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post

" 4-Join forums and participate in discussions. Place your URL & anchor text as the signature."

Say what? I use the free software from PC Tools on both Mac OS and Windows. As far as I can tell, they work just fine.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    benroethigbenroethig Posts: 2,782member
    I don't.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WPLJ42 View Post

Say what?

This is link bait!

The OP doesn't care about your answers. He will not post again. Check his sig and google "The free ones ofcourse like Avg Free etc but i am satisfied with non of them" ... the complete phrase.

The exact same post has appeared on dozens of boards.

Basically it's spam.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Posts: 1,772member
    Quote:

This is link bait!

The OP doesn't care about your answers. He will not post again. Check his sig and google "The free ones ofcourse like Avg Free etc but i am satisfied with non of them" ... the complete phrase.

Basically it's spam.

Then report it as such.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    wplj42wplj42 Posts: 439member
    Quote:

This is link bait!

Basically it's spam.

Perhaps there needs to be a better solution for this kind of thing. I am kind of new to forums like this one, but it is clear that spam, the obvious kind is out of control. I guess it could come to a point where a poster must type the text in a box type of thing. Sorry I don't easily recognize this.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sachilk View Post

You're an idiot.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WPLJ42 View Post

Sorry I don't easily recognize this.

It's not as obvious as the usual DVD ripping stuff. I just seem to be drawn to pointless threads.... as you may have noticed.

I've been looking into search engine optimisation, recently, and come across a number of sites that provide info on forum link generation. They even offer to provide you with the copy for your post. It's pathetic but it might be successful.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FuturePastNow View Post

Then report it as such.

Are you a moderator?

This type of posting is not always obvious. I think mods might give the poster the benefit of the doubt.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    I use McAfee VirusScan anti-virus program. It has all the best antivirus. You remove the service detects and removes viruses, Trojans, spyware and malware from your computer is added. It is easy to install, safe and secure.