Mail App. Temple sound anyone have it.

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Hey I know that everyone has some beef here with 10.2, so here's my pitiful beef. Why did they, Apple, delete the Temple sound from Mail App.:-( I actually liked it, the other sounds are o-k, but I actually find myself missing it. Am I the only one. Does anyone else miss it. Does anyone have it. If you do post it will ya, or email it to me would appreciate it. :-)

Otherwise, that's all. No complaints about the OS itself, I like it allot. Oh, it would be really cool if Apple initiated, what was a part of Mail App. on NeXT, Lip Service (Voice Mail use in a network enviroment or to give yourself voice mail reminders), that would be very cool indeed.:-)

[ 11-15-2002: Message edited by: EthoX ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    I'm fairly sure that Temple was actually a system sound, not a sound specific to Mail. I'll dig out my old install CDs in a bit and see if I can find it.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    Brad is right, Temple was a system sound, and is still included with Mac OS 9.2.2. It was the default new mail alert in Mail in 10.1. I'll boot into 9 and go grab it, I've been wanting this back anyway.

Will post it in a few...
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Almost forgot to post this. <a href="http://www.grm.net/~spartian/temple.aif.sit"; target="_blank">Here</a> you go.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Thank you Spart and Brad
  • Reply 5 of 5
    No probelm.