The dark knight on itunes....

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
its not there.... anyone know what happened... did they ever release it on Itunes?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    I guess none of you guys who are TECH SAVVY can muster up an answer.. I emailed Itunes about the disappearence of the DARK KNIGHT ...but alas they too can not find it.. oh Batman begins is not up there anymore either...
  • Reply 2 of 5
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    Movies often appear, disappear, reappear etc. etc. on iTunes. It is a common gripe. It is assumed that it's the fault of the studios; they let Apple sell the movie on iTunes, but a few weeks later sign an exclusive contract to have it on some cable company's pay-per-view service for a month or whatever, so it has to be removed from iTunes.

Don't be surprised if the Batman films suddenly reappear without fanfare.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Thanks!!!!!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    scarpadscarpad Posts: 14member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by absenceof3d View Post

Thanks!!!!!

Dark Knight is making the Pay Cable Rounds right now so I'm not surprised it's gone from Itunes. Reason to Still Buy the DVD/Blu Ray
  • Reply 5 of 5
    idunnoidunno Posts: 645member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post

Dark Knight is making the Pay Cable Rounds right now so I'm not surprised it's gone from Itunes. Reason to Still Buy the DVD/Blu Ray

I noticed this with both Juno and Jumper, they were both there but when I got around to actually wanting to rent them they had gone.