Briefly: Apple's Schiller e-mails again, Snow Leopard disc art

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 50
    bloggerblogbloggerblog Posts: 2,464member
    That Leopard looks like he just got snowballed! and does not seem too amused.
  • Reply 42 of 50
    Imagine if Apple donated $1 from each copy of Snow Leopard to a foundation to save all these big cats. They could probably single handedly raise enough to actually make a difference for conservation.

Just a thought.
  • Reply 43 of 50
    I wonder how often some of these Apps get rejected simply because they are unstable and crash often.
  • Reply 44 of 50
    Not really sure how I feel about the cat on the white background. Yeah, the X lost it's stark, imposing simplicity with the Leopard nebula stuff, but this white disc art just looks far too plain. OTOH, as ouragan mentioned, it does have a classy touch to it.
  • Reply 45 of 50
    columbuscolumbus Posts: 282member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by oldguy1956 View Post

Imagine if Apple donated $1 from each copy of Snow Leopard to a foundation to save all these big cats. They could probably single handedly raise enough to actually make a difference for conservation.

Just a thought.

Very good point
  • Reply 46 of 50
    successsuccess Posts: 1,040member
    I'm using Snow Leopard Build10A432. Apparently it's GM. If not I guess I'll have to wait for another torrent. Only to try out of course...
  • Reply 47 of 50
    purrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote:

Just a thought.

We need to start up a petition to this effect.

I bet the PR boost would be worth way more than the revenue hit.
  • Reply 48 of 50
    jimzipjimzip Posts: 446member
    Quote:

Just a thought.

I agree. I hear the figure is now roughly 5,000 snow leopards left in the world. That's pretty darned sad.

Jimzip
  • Reply 49 of 50
    dhkostadhkosta Posts: 150member
    Funny, I was thinking it'd look more like this:

Snow Leopard Disc
  • Reply 50 of 50
    jimzipjimzip Posts: 446member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DHKOsta View Post

Funny, I was thinking it'd look more like this:

Snow Leopard Disc

lol. Well, that seems conclusive.