Up-To-Date order payment email possible indicator of an early september release

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
This just might be a rough indicator as to when we'll see Snow Leopard, but I just received an email from Apple regarding my payment. I'm low on cash right now, which relates to the email because Apple told me I needed to take urgent action on my 10.6 fulfillment (Lucky for me they told me I needed to get this resolved in a week, and that I'm also paid this week, woohoo!). So, with this in mind, I believe we might see Snow Leopard in early September. My best guesstimate is the first or second week of september.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    jensonbjensonb Posts: 532member
    As far as I'm aware, Apple doesn't account for ship date with Billing and has in fact already billed some people.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jensonb View Post

As far as I'm aware, Apple doesn't account for ship date with Billing and has in fact already billed some people.

From my experience, Apple gets authorisation for a set amount of money from your bank so that when it does ship they then fulfill the transaction and the money is transferred from your account to theirs (well, their merchant account). I could see it coming before September with the target appearance in retail no later than september.