Compelling images of possible Tablet.

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by netlola View Post

I was doing research on upcoming MID's and found these pictures of an "unknown" device being tested in Asia. The discussion was as to whether this could be an Archos or other type of MID, Apple was only casually mentioned, but when you look at these pictures, pay attention to the MENU BAR on top, where it shows the time......you will see the exact same FONT and interface as when you look at same on your Mac....

This Gizmodo webpage should end all speculation about that mystery tablet's being an Apple product. The same picture appears on CrunchGear. Apparently, all of the OP's pictures first appeared on Pocketables.net, either here or there.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

This Gizmodo webpage should end all speculation about that mystery tablet's being an Apple product. The same picture appears on CrunchGear. Apparently, all of the OP's pictures first appeared on Pocketables.net, either here or there.

Hmmmm....reading from that last link you posted, they are still saying it is an "unknown"device. And if you follow THEIR last link, it takes you to even more pics....I especially like this one of the haptic keyboard:

• Reply 23 of 24
    daveyjjdaveyjj Posts: 120member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

This Gizmodo webpage should end all speculation about that mystery tablet's being an Apple product. The same picture appears on CrunchGear.

Thank you sir! That was the Gizmodo page I referred to in my earlier post.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by netlola View Post

Hmmmm....reading from that last link you posted, they are still saying it is an "unknown"device. And if you follow THEIR last link, it takes you to even more pics....I especially like this one of the haptic keyboard:

It's an android MID that is coming out soon. It looks nice.