Use this thread to post all your unhappiness over the recent iPod event! ( 9/9/09 )

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
As the thread title suggests, use this thread for your outpour of unhappiness over the lack of camera for iPod Touch or what not.

I'm very unhappy that so little has been done for the Touch over 1 year. Guess I'll be keeping my 1st gen iPod Touch 8GB till the next model is released.

Your thoughts?

Comments

• Reply 2 of 10
    mpwmpw Posts: 156member
    I'd love a touch, as I can't afford an iPhone it would make a great portable for email and very causual surfing; but I can't afford a Touch either, so will make do with my 'old' nano and Nokia brick for now. It does seem odd to have the nano better spec'ed in the camera dept., but I assume it's just a timing thing, and that the Touch will get suited and booted at the next update. It's not something that I'd say makes me 'unhappy' though. I did think having such a hoopla over the launch of something so minor was overkill though.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SGSStateStudent View Post

As the thread title suggests, use this thread for your outpour of unhappiness over the lack of camera for iPod Touch or what not.

Why do you need to start a new thread? There are already half a dozen threads regarding the iPod announcements! And this is Appleinsider... people don't need an invitation to whine.

I realise you are on a mission to up your post count (?)... but give us a break.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post

Why do you need to start a new thread? There are already half a dozen threads regarding the iPod announcements! And this is Appleinsider... people don't need an invitation to whine.

I realise you are on a mission to up your post count (?)... but give us a break.

No I'm not. This is just a thread on how you feel about the iPod announcements and whether you'll be buying them. If you're here to judge me, then get out of my thread. Don't make presumptions.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Quote:

... get out of my thread...

'Your' thread?
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mpw View Post

'Your' thread?

I created the thread hello? If not who did? AI did? jeez.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:

I created the thread hello?

Yes you did. And you can take all the credit. \

Plus you get to post a couple more quick replies and bump your count up. You should hit the magic 1000 in a couple of weeks time. Good job!
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post

Yes you did. And you can take all the credit. \

Plus you get to post a couple more quick replies and bump your count up. You should hit the magic 1000 in a couple of weeks time. Good job!

Trying to be snarky here eh? Sorry, dosen't bother me. You arguing with me to increase post count? Sure is.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:

I created the thread hello? If not who did? AI did? jeez.

You started a discussion as a member on an internet forum, that doesn't mean you can control what is discussed or claim ownership. As a former moderator you should know this
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mpw View Post

You started a discussion as a member on an internet forum, that doesn't mean you can control what is discussed or claim ownership. As a former moderator you should know this

You can. But, of course I'm not in full control.