Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
<delete>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Where's the no thanks option?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    I think that carbon fiber case is a good Idea because of carbons fibers capabilities, but the price pint is too high. I have a hard time seeing some one who just spent $1,000 for a computer spending 1/2 that price for an accessory.

I see this as a product that people who are spending for MacBook Pro's of the 15-17" variety could justify.

An additional suggestion find 3-5 colors that you could dye the fiber to give you a larger sale base.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by REM#1 View Post

I think that carbon fiber case is a good Idea because of carbons fibers capabilities, but the price pint is too high. I have a hard time seeing some one who just spent $1,000 for a computer spending 1/2 that price for an accessory.

I see this as a product that people who are spending for MacBook Pro's of the 15-17" variety could justify.

An additional suggestion find 3-5 colors that you could dye the fiber to give you a larger sale base.

Thank You!
  • Reply 4 of 8
    mpwmpw Posts: 156member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Product Survey View Post

...It is a premium product made to the most demanding standards...

Bold claim; considering I demand that it gets me laid and gives me the right Lotto number each week for a month.

However, if you really have built it to these demanding standards I'd be willing to pay, say $10,000,000.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mpw View Post

Bold claim; considering I demand that it gets me laid and gives me the right Lotto number each week for a month.

However, if you really have built it to these demanding standards I'd be willing to pay, say $10,000,000.

You are showing your childish side
  • Reply 6 of 8
    mpwmpw Posts: 156member
    Quote:

You are showing your childish side

am not!
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

Thank You for your feedback. Your insights into what consumers might want are much appreciated.

The Product Survey Team