Snow Leopard OSX Up to Date Program

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Hi,

I bought a Macbook in June and successfully requested and paid for Snow Leopard at the reduced price. Then I sent the paperwork in as required.

However I have not received anything as yet. When I go online to check my status it states

Thank you. Your record has been located.

We received your application electronically on 19.08.09. Please make sure you send your supporting documents (and payment, if you did not utilise PayPal) by post, as soon as possible, before the closing date as outlined in the "Terms and Conditions" of the offer. Your claim cannot be processed and will be declined without these materials.

Now I am not sure if they have received my paperwork. I called them and they had no idea. Went into the store and they only checked online. They did say that the terms and conditions of the up to date program is that it can take up to 4 weeks but then I will be outside of the 90 days time limit from when I purchased the item.

Unfortunately I did not register the post (as there was a massive queue in the post office).

Does anyone have any ideas or have they received theirs yet? I'm in the UK btw.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    They haven't received your paper work. My status said something like we have received and authorized your form and paperwork and will be shipping, etc. before it shipped.

It now says "Thank you. Your record has been located.

Your order was approved and shipped on 28.08.09.".

I got SL a couple of weeks ago. I am waiting for 10.6.2 before setting it up. I strongly suggest you send the paperwork to Apple again.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    I bought my Mac through the Apple online store so I bought the Up to Date disc through it and didn't have to supply anything! Was verified instantly and got the disc two days later! Well done Apple!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by talksense101 View Post

They haven't received your paper work. My status said something like we have received and authorized your form and paperwork and will be shipping, etc. before it shipped.

It now says "Thank you. Your record has been located.

Your order was approved and shipped on 28.08.09.".

I got SL a couple of weeks ago. I am waiting for 10.6.2 before setting it up. I strongly suggest you send the paperwork to Apple again.